Written by: Erika Pisano
Tis’ the season for long lists, empty bank accounts, and the stress to impress all of those impossible to buy for people. Although it may seem easy to throw $25 on a Starbucks gift card and call it a day, we have to remember that it is the time for giving- not just to give, but to actually wrap it up and tie it with a bow!
Everyone has the easy gift-givers on their list, but there’s always a few who stump us along the way. What do you want to get for your best friend who literally has everything? Or your boyfriend’s parent’s who you don’t know that well?
So what should you do when you’re a broke college student and stuck with multiple gifts to buy within the next two weeks? Because let’s face it, these presents start adding up. I’ve rounded up 20 gifts that could help your shopping flow a little smoothly without breaking your bank account.
- It’s the best of both worlds with this little phone case. Perfect as a cross body, this chic fringe satchel holds your must-need cellphone and you can squeeze in your favorite lipgloss while your at it for only $26.97! Available here.
2. Everyone loves a cute tumblr! This rose gold 20 oz. tumblr has a double wall, ready to keep the colds cold & the hots hot. Available here for only $20.00.
3. The gift for the mom. A cute, chic set for any hostess to set up for all coffee lovers. This unique gift is available here for only $45.00
4. This Vanilla Bean 3-wick candle is sure to light up anyone’s holiday. Retailing for 22.50, these candles are on sale for only $15.50- perfect for a set for anyone on your list. Available here.
5. This stainless steal cuff with an 18k-gold plate retails for only $35.00 Engraved with a perfect reminder, this trendy bracelet offers steadfast encouragement along the way while setting the latest trend. Available here to gift to someone special!
6. Kiehl’s is ready to protect you from the harm that this brutal cold weather does for every one. Retailing for only $16.00 here.
7. Every girl loves her trendy set of PJ’s! These deer-ful pajama sets only cost $38 available here.
8. For the girl who has a bad habit of leaving the house with an almost-dead phone. This portable USB power bank is only 29.99 available here.
9. A cute and tiny cheese board crafted from eco-friendly rubber wood makes the perfect wine-and-cheese party serving set! As an extra bonus, the built in storage provides a mini set of a cheese knife, shaver, fork, and spreader. Retailing for $48.00 here.
10. There is nothing more refreshing than a room filled with diffusers. Retailing for only 39.50, greet your guests with the refreshing scents of Bergamot Tobacco here.
11. Everyone loves the best quality of pictures, right? Apply different lenses to your iPhone for only $26. This kit is perfect for any iPhone lover out there and is available here.
12. A trendy portable charger, slim enough to fit in side pockets or clutches for only $24? I’ll take 10! Available here.
13. For your boyfriend who has everything- a beanie for his troubles for only $29 here.
14. A cozy personalized monogram throw blanket is perfect for any home-lover. For only $39 available here.
15. Who doesn’t love soft lips? This lip kit retails for only $30 here.
16. For all the wine-lovers who can’t keep themselves away from BYOB, this personalized wine tote is only $15 right here.
17. Gifting the fashionista? We all know she loves a pop of red- perfect for carrying all necessities this Zara backpack is only $39.90 available here.
18. Who doesn’t love the gift of sentiment? This dainty little charm is proof that you can buy love, and it only costs $36 available here.
19. Gift the cuddler this super soft throw blanket that is guaranteed to keep your winter days nice and toasty for only $24.50 here.
20. For the selfie lover! This cute Kate Spade keychain doubles up as a selfie button for only $30 available here.
Best of luck to all you last minute shoppers.